Monday, May 10, 2010

Wanna Help?

OK so by now everyone knows that my sister and I will be walking 60 miles in October for the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure. We have committed to raising $2,300 each, I am around $1,000 right now. One way you can donate is by clicking on the donate now link, this will take you directly to my page.

When we first started talking about fundraising ideas my sister immediately thought of a childhood friend who makes this awesome jewelry, and I must say I am in love with everything she makes :) Amanda knew that Kim would be able to come up with something beautiful and she did!!




The bracelet is $35 and the necklace is $50, Kim will donate $10 for each one sold. You can purchase them at http://www.2littlebirdies.etsy.com, or contact me. This is a great way for you to contribute and you will have a beautiful piece of jewelry to show your support. Thanks so much Kim for helping us out!!

I do have a couple more ideas for raising money, but I would love to know of any ideas anyone may have!!

No comments:

Post a Comment